Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON HUCKABEE: A GREAT VISIONARY AND COMMUNICATOR

Even though it was widely expected, Gov. Huckabee has officially dropped out of the race. Gov. Huckabee has pledged to help out McCain in whatever way possible to win the general election.

This is a man who has been very much misunderstood and mischaracterized by a lot of the chatter class.

I became a republican in 2001 following the Sept. 11th attacks. Pres. Bush's strong stance on terrorism and pro-life issues really struck a chord with me who was an apathetic voter at the time.

Gov. Huckabee's candidacy actually forced me to step out into politics. For the first time I went to a precinct meeting, went to a GOP county convention, and taken time to get to know some of the leaders in my state.

I definitely will not give up and let the establishment silence my voice. I will fight hard with Gov. Huckabee to ensure that Sen. McCain becomes the next President of the United States.

No comments: